What I Eat In A Day Vegan Model Meals Plan To Lose Weight- It is not always easy to find menu ideas for every day of the week, there is often a lack of inspiration. We cook simple, quick and balanced vegetarian menus for the whole family every week. Discover some vegan meal ideas and balanced recipes that combine ease and pleasure for happy taste buds!
What I Eat In A Day Vegan Model Meals Plan
This is a one-day vegan model meals plan… that shows the importance of eating nutrient as well as pleasing foods that also help you lose those extra few pounds
This diet is suitable for everyone even non-vegans
We at HormoPhopia has worked really hard to make it as propitious to your overall health as possible
And if some types of food are not available, we have provided many other alternatives to choose from. However, the basic choices are the best and are totally worth buying.
- A quarter of a whole-grain pita bread
- 1 Large spoon vegan honey
- A medium spoon of tahini
- 3 Prunes & 2 dried apricots … presoaked in a glass of water from the last night
- A cup of lemon tea
- Three tablespoons of fava beans, small-sized whole wheat pita bread and some green salad.
- Green tea, four pieces of oatmeal vegan cookies.
- Three slices of boiled potatoes, and a dish of green salad.
This breakfast gives a tremendous yet consistent energy boost at the beginning of your day not mentioning the omega-3 as well as fiber content preventing constipation
- A teaspoon of good quality cocoa powder with a teaspoon of brown sugar
- A handful of raw unsalted sunflower seeds
This combination improves blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, improves metabolism. It will give you the needed energy in the middle of your day.
- 1 Large boiled or steamed potato OR 3 Small oatmeal vegan cookies OR Half a cup oatmeal with a few raisins soaked in warm water or vegan milk
- A cup of tea (green/mint/lemon) sweetened with a teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1-2 oranges, as eating citrus fruits on a daily basis helps to get rid of coronary artery disease usually caused by fatty foods and bad cholesterol buildups as well as lowering high blood pressure
- Sauteed or boiled zucchini plate.
- 1 Cup green tea: 2-3 cups per day, doesn’t even have any significant calorie count yet they are far more effective to lose weight and adjusting high cholesterol levels
- A large bowl of mixed green salad with 5 olives, lemon & olive oil dressing. This will help you improve blood circulation, lowers blood pressure and boost metabolism.
- 5 Large spoons of boiled red/white/fava beans. Seasoned with chopped parsley, bell pepper, garlic, onion, turmeric, ground cumin lemon juice and a tablespoon of olive oil. This dish combines some of the strongest antioxidants and anti-inflammatory super-foods that will benefit your overall health as it contains the most complex phenol compounds.
- Vegetable soup with mushroom and vegetable mixed green salad.
Three slices of boiled potatoes with lemon and parsley, and large bowel of mixed steamed greens.
- Four tablespoons of red/white sauce pasta with mushrooms, and a bowl of greens.
- Four tablespoons of lentil soup without any fat, a loaf of tooth bread, and a bowl of salad.