Vegan Spinach Salad Recipes Ideas – That day, me and my daughter were just at home and when I asked her if she wanted something to eat, she replied: “Mom, make me your special salad.
VeganPepper & Spinach Salad Recipe
I thought it was so cute that I couldn’t resist my Vegan Spinach Salad Recipe. It must be said that she always wins my heart for her genuine love for fruits and vegetables. Right now, for example, she’s only waiting for one thing: to get to eat cherries. Difficult to make her understand that the cherries will be late this year because of the weather!
Anyway, let’s go back to my Vegan Spinach Salad Recipe. Here, I wanted to use spinach, because, like me, she loves them as raw as cooked. So I knew I would make her happy.
Then, to blur the taste of the pepper (“it’s a little good but not too much anyway”), I chose to put an apple (which she also loves). Anyway, here is a salad made 100% for my little Missy.
You will need (for 4 people):
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1 apple
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 sc of orange juice to 1 sc of orange juice according to your preference
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Wash the spinach, bell pepper, and apple.
- If the apple is not organic, peel it preferably.
- Cut the pepper and the apple into small chunks.
- In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds.
- In a salad bowl, mix the cider vinegar and the orange juice.
- Add the spinach, pepper, and apple. Then add the toasted sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Personally, half the time, I do not salt or pepper my salads. I like to eat them like that.
You can use mixed greens instead of spinach, but the baby spinach is so delicious not mentioning nutritious as well …
Finally, if you are not too fond of orange juice in seasoning, nothing prevents you from replacing it with lime or lemon juice and olive oil.
Spinach, Apple and Walnut Salad Recipe
- Less than 5 ingredients
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Portions 4 people
- 250 g spinach leaves
- 2 apples organic
- 20 g walnut kernels
Vegan spinach salad dressing
- 4 chestnut oil
- 2 case raspberry vinegar
Preparation of the recipe
- Rinse the spinach leaves with water and dry them well.
- Wash the apples and cut them into slices.
- Coarsely chop the nuts.
- Whisk the ingredients for the vegan spinach salad dressing with a little salt and pepper.
- Combine spinach, apples, walnuts, and drizzle with dressing.