Vegan Coconut Flour Sugar Cookies With Oil Gluten-Free Recipe – Welcome back everyone! After this tedious Covid-19 lockdown, here we are again in great shape, with lots of ideas and enthusiasm to start this opening up once again!
Vegan Coconut Flour Sugar Cookies With Oil Recipe – Gluten Free
This morning, felling the summer heat steadily beginning to approach, it’s hard to imagine that elsewhere it is still cold!
We are therefore in an open vacation, beach, and ice mode, as we have nothing else to do we can least imagine it 🙁
I paused a long time on the choice of the recipe to share with you today. What could be better than cookies to encourage little kids and indent the start of their lockdown summer days?
A few days ago, I had a sudden urge for something sweet. I did not bake all winter(it was too cold), the sugar craving was stronger than anything!
These Vegan Coconut Flour Sugar Cookies were so good that I surprised myself. With sweets recipes, it’s always a question mark, you can never be sure of the result before cutting the first slice and biting into the first end. You can test the ingredients with your eyes closed, soft, and incredibly fragrant, certain cookies are a real delight!
Also Check: Best Vegan-Friendly Store-Bought cookies
Vegan Coconut Flour Sugar & Chocolate Chips Cookies With Oil Recipe – Gluten Free
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 12-14 minutes in total
Ingredients for 16 cookies:
- 100 g white wheat or whole wheat flour
- 40 g coconut flour or grated coconut
- 15 g potato starch
- 65 g caster cane sugar + a little sugar to sprinkle cookies before baking
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder (8 g)
- 1 organic lemon zest
- 50 g coconut oil (can be replaced by any other tasteless oil of your choice)
- 90g unsweetened white soy yogurt
- Vegan chocolate chips (Optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °.
2. In a salad bowl, start by mixing all the dry ingredients (flour, starch, sugar, salt, baking powder, zest, and chocolate chips).
3. Add the oil and yogurt and mix until homogeneous dough ball forms.
4. Take a little dough with an ice cream scoop and form cookies by rolling the dough quickly and gently between the palms (do not press and squeeze the dough too tightly).
5. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with sugar and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 12-14 minutes depending on the size of the cookies. They should be golden at the end of cooking.
Good food and good comeback to all food lovers!