Eggless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins Gluten Free Healthy Easy Recipe – I used to love cakes especially the traditional recipe for those goodies.
In fact, I just love apples. It’s even my favorite fruit and I bite into a very firm, fresh, and juicy apple almost every day …
Some would say that other fruits are more appealing than an apple, especially in this season when they are becoming rarer and rarer, and they will surely be right. But for me, apples are life.
Eggless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins Gluten-Free Recipe
This Vegan Eggless Recipe for Apple Cinnamon Muffins can be made with or without gluten, is a very simple recipe to make, and contains only a few ingredients.
I even had the daring to skip putting fat in my mixture, thus making the cake more digestible. The whole is soft as desired out of the oven and fragrant as I like. However, to be honest, these muffins tend to dry fairly quickly, due to the intentional forgetting to add oil or margarine.
Also, I recommend that you make little but often (that’s why the ingredients are here for only 4 muffins), varying the fruit according to your desires and the season (pear, figs, apricots, pineapple …).
I am captured by these Eggless Fatless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins Gluten-Free Recipe, so I plan to make them again very soon!
Eggless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins Gluten Free Recipe
Ingredients for 4 muffins:
- 1 C. flax or chia seeds
- 2 c. water
- 1 C. 1 teaspoon baking soda (or baking powder)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 C. lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 C. 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30 g agave or maple syrup
- 1 organic apple of 200 g
- 80 g rice flour
How To Prepare The Eggless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins Gluten-Free Recipe:
- Grind the flax or chia seeds and mix them with water.
- Let rise for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, lemon juice or vinegar, cinnamon, and syrup.
- Wash the apple, remove the seeds, and grate it.
- Add it to the previous preparation.
- Stir in the flour.
- Divide the mixture among 4 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 ° (th.6).
- Let cool before serving.
Note: These Eggless Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins are fat-free and dry fairly quickly. Also, be sure to eat them as soon as possible and store them if necessary in a clean cloth, so that they stay as fresh and soft.