Big applause for this Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipe Dairy & Gluten Free, one of the most delicious that I have ever tried!
I had never tasted the vegan version of this creamy heaven before, and then it was my aunt who gave me this idea …
Unparalleled creaminess, this soup is ultra quick to prepare (15 to 20 minutes maximum) and will delight your young and old, no doubt about that!
Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup
I just had some button mushrooms lying around in my fridge since god only knows how long and voila! A quick recipe, ideal for me with my 3 little children who leaves me hardly any time!
Also, my daughter loves mushroom soup. After asking me to prepare it for a very long time, I risked it, a little fearful. I didn’t want to add milk or cream yet ended up with some fascinating results.
And excellent! I plan to serve them as a verrine for a nice starter next time (I have to test the carrot/coconut verrines to present 2;))
Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipe Dairy & Gluten Free
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 500 ml vegetable milk of your choice, unsweetened
- 4 c. vegetable cream of your choice, unsweetened
- 2 c. T80 wheat flour or whole grain rice flour
- Olive oil
- Clean the mushrooms, chop them into strips and sautee them with a little olive oil over medium heat, for about ten minutes, first covered for 5 minutes, then uncovered for 5/6 minutes, stirring them often with a wooden spoon.
- Add the flour and 2 tbsp. olive oil in a saucepan to make a roux, wait until the mixture crackles while stirring with a whisk.
- Next, add the vegan milk and, without ever stopping to stir, bring to a boil over medium heat (the mixture will begin to thicken gradually until reaching the required consistency).
- Turn the heat off, and add the salt, and pepper to your preference.
- Add the mushrooms and the milk mixture in a blender with the vegan cream.
- Serve into bowls and enjoy!
- I added small golden crisped cubes of Tempeh to the pan, as well as some roasted chickpeas! A true delight!