Best Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Easy Recipe – These delicious cookies have an interesting texture, in addition to being pretty satisfying and guilt-free for those late-night sugar cravings. And yes, we vegans may suffer from limiting ourselves to only a few varieties of foods, and yet we may even end up gaining weight.
So here’s a couple of the easiest, most indulgent Vegan Peanut Butter Recipes
Best Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Easy Recipe
Vegan Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies
Here is a recipe for tasty cookies with no eggs nor dairies, but sure aren’t lacking sweetness and pleasure! 😉
Ingredients (for 6 cookies)
½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup of brown sugar or regular sugar
1 ripe banana, mashed
½ cup flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
- Vegan chocolate chips are an optional yet rich addition
– Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
– Combine peanut butter and sugar in a bowl. Add the mashed banana and mix. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
– On either a cookie sheet or parchment paper, arrange the dough by forming six circles. Flatten them a little bit, because these cookies spread less during baking than the classic peanut butter cookies. Bake for about twenty minutes.
Best Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Easy Recipe
As I am a full-time working mum, I like to make recipes that require few ingredients and are very easy & quick to cook. Thus, these cookies have only 7 ingredients and are prepared in less than two minutes! They are absolutely delicious especially when accompanied by strawberry or raspberry jam.
If you don’t like peanuts or want to make cookies without this allergen, you can replace it with vegan soybean butter.
Ingredients (for about two dozen cookies)
1 cup peanut butter
6 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons of chia seeds soaked in 3 tablespoons of water
1 jar of 100 g baby compote, apple or pear
4 tablespoons rolled oats
6 tablespoons of flour
15 ml baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, and the compote.
- In a second bowl, combine the oats, flour, and baking soda.
- Incorporate the first mixture into the second. Brew well.
- Vegan chocolate chips at the end if you want to.
- For very soft cookies, let the cookie dough in the fridge to rest for 1 hour (or 30 minutes in the freezer).
- Form the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If desired, press them a little with the back of a fork to form the traditional peanut butter cookie shape.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven for 8 to 9 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Let cool, then serve as a sandwich with jam.